Hope you are all getting ready for Valentines Day. Remember No Chocolates lol. Stick with Flowers
Thought I would do an update as to where I personally am when it comes to the Slow Carb Diet. To date so about a month and a half now and i have lost a total of 11.5kg(25.3 Pounds). In the last 2 weeks I have lost 3.3 Pounds. quite a change from the first month where I had a loss of 22 Pounds.
In saying that Tim did mention you could loose 20 pounds in 30 days. He was correct and this has been achieved. More importantly I have built the habit of the Slow Carb Lifestyle. It does not bother me at all. I am also happy that I am not losing too much per week as if you lose to fast you will have the skin to show for it at the end in my opinion. I also take in to account that I am building muscle which is noticeable.
All and all a Success to this point. My goal date is to be 92KG (about 200 Pounds) on December 5 2011. Which is doable no sweat. Which is a loss of 24.7 KG in about 10 Months. So lets do the Math. 2.47 KG per month is what I need to lose which is about 5.5 Pounds per month.
I can lose 5.5 Pounds a month!
I am currently testing my Spreadsheet ability to create a Graph that can recognize what I am doing.
I did one from today loosing 100 grams a day. Which is possible. It will never be that exact but I can plot my journey each day. If I do it based on the 100 grams a Day Model then I will be 87.3 Kg by the end.
So shall we say this method of tracking gives me close to a 5 Kg loss buffer so if I have a bad week I will survive I have in essence 6 or 7 no Loss weeks built in to the journey.
By keeping this at the forefront of my mind and filling in the Spreadsheet as I go. I will keep on top of my weight!
Below are a few more bulleted questions that have come up for me, some good points & bad points.
- What changes can I make to the diet while still keeping the bones to speed up weight loss?
- When should i take a stab at trying PAGG?
- Should I learn to like Red wine as I don’t at present?
- How can I improve my blog further to help others?
- Why is it so easy this time around? Is it the fact I am forcing myself to stay accountable or because I have a loving supportive partner?
- I really like the biggest loser lol (as a show not a weight loss method)
- I lost 20 Pounds in 30 Days. I am so proud of that. On top of that I built Muscle so the fat loss would have been greater
- I have come to terms with not rushing to lose weight. That is a huge step.
- I am starting to build even more accountability in to the process. This can only help going forward to my goal!
- I have kept Blogging every single day. This keeps me focussed and means I don’t give in to stupid desires.
- I have saved money and in the last 6 weeks or so with giving up alcohol, cigarettes & eating right I have probably added a year to my life span. Is that not bone chilling.
- I have helped others by writing this blog. I love to here feed back.
- Im really Starting to Miss a bit of Cheese or Sour Cream. Do I switch to allowing that?
- Can I stick to these meal every single week. I am not used to cooking all the time so am seeing myself slip some days
- Can this really be something I keep for a long time
- Should I start planning for when the diet ends in 10 months now.
- What is the end game.
Well I hope this above has helped you see where I am at on the Slow Carb Diet. I will try to keep the Updates coming every week or 2 like this to give you where My head is at as I am sure it is something people would like to read.
Have a great one guys.